Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Feature: NEW Mad Hatter's Party Kit

O my goodness, I just noticed that one whole month rushed by since my last blog post... how did that happen? Any case, I'm here to share my really pretty and fun 'Modern Vintage Mad Hatter's Party' with you today! This theme is so versatile that it can be used for a girlie birthday, adult birthday, bridal shower, kitchen tea or a baby shower... And it is so easy to decorate!

This kit is sold as a pre-printed option - R250 + postage for a party of 10, including a customised invitation (email and printable PDF), 10 Bunting flags, 10 Thank you tags, 10 Party Cones, 20 Mini Flags, 10 Water Bottle Labels. If you require a quote for a different amount of guests, please email me at {hello@matchsetlove.co.za}. You can find the kit in my online shop here.




Do you love tea parties? I do!

Happy Tuesday,
Love
Liezel


No comments:

Post a Comment