Thursday, June 7, 2012

Feature: NEW Vinyl Gift Stickers

Hello!
I LOVE wrapping gifts... and always try to come up with new ways to re-use and up-cycle. I designed these pretty 'Vinyl Gift Stickers' {in Afrikaans & English} with fun wording that can be used for Birthdays or as Thank you's...It is now available in my on-line shop at R20 a sheet of 6 stickers.

I couldn't resist this past weekends' Jubilee Edition of our English Newspaper. {I must admit it is the first Newspaper - except the pretty Chinese ones - that I have bought in ages}. The bold print of Queen Elizabeth was just too pretty and the perfect backdrop for my new stickers in combination with the Bakers Twine that I bought from the KAMERS on-line shop. {You can read that article here}.


Have you been up-cycling lately?
Love
Liezel

No comments:

Post a Comment