Saturday, December 10, 2011

Feature: NEW Classic Cutlery Dinner Pack

Hello! Firstly, I am so excited to share my new website with you! www.matchsetlove.co.za I have changed the way you can do your shopping as the USD currency and Paypal check-out did not work for all my South African Clients, now you can choose what you would like to have from my shop, email me the details and pay via EFT. 


Now, I made something new for your today - 'The Classic Cutlery Dinner Pack'This printable file has been designed on A4/A3 PDF format so that you can print your own party at home or at a print shop. This elegant 'Classic Cutlery' Dinner Pack has been designed with a soft damask print back groud and cutlery motives. It can be used to celebrate many occasions and the A3 size place mat can also be printed as a beautiful gift. This pack is selling at R200.00


This pack includes:
- a personalised invitation (printable & email version)
- personallised place cards (10 names included)
- a sheet with 7 thank you tags
- placemat that can be printed in A4 and A3 size (A3 recommended)
Wishing  you a  fabulous weekend! Love Liezel


No comments:

Post a Comment