1. Download your free printable in the preferred language below
2. Print it out onto white A4 Cardboard (You can also print it out onto a coloured cardboard and then the kids can personalise it with glue and glitter)
3. Hold the print out in landscape format in front of you and fold it in three equal pieces, start by folding the right side to the left to create the 'front' of the card as per the first picture and then fold in the left side of the card to form a 'zig zag' as per the second picture.
4. Colour in the words and personalise as you wish
5. Finish it of with a piece of matching string or ribbon
Click on the preferred language to download your Freebie:
It would be great to see your kids efforts, so please email me a picture or upload it on our facebook page.
Happy Father's Day!